Man Claims Anus Swallowed Bottle When Scratching an Itch

Friday December 27, 2019

A 60-year old Chinese man is recovering from an unusual physical occurrence that brought him to a local hospital.

According to the British website Metro, the man claims "he was trying to scratch his anus when the cologne bottle was gobbled up inside him."

He went to the hospital claiming of pain in his abdomen and not being able to "poo or fart."

The hospital staff, led by Gastroenterologist Dr. Lin Jun, investigated and "found the two-inch-wide bottle lodged firmly up his posterior." Ga Jun, who carried out the anal surgery, released pictures from the hospital in South China's Guangdong Province as a warning to others not to do the same.

"A probe found the base of the seven inch-long Florida Water cologne bottle around two inches inside his anus.

'The entire glass bottle was inside his rectum. I could feel the bottle under his abdomen. He said his anus was itching." 'Jun said.

The man claims to being very uncomfortable and bought a bottle of Florida Water and began scratching the itch. "Then the bottle accidentally went up my rectum," he claims.

"In August this year, another patient had the same issue with the same brand of cologne. They had to be anesthetized from the waist down and a metal wire was used to hook onto the bottle before it was pulled out," the Metro report notes.

Comments on Facebook