Entertainment » Celebrities

Charlie Sheen Denies Allegations He Raped a 13-Year-Old Corey Haim

Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Charlie Sheen and Corey Haim in the 1986 film "Lucas"
Charlie Sheen and Corey Haim in the 1986 film "Lucas"  

A salacious report in the National Enquirer claiming Charlie Sheen sexual assaulted the late child actor Corey Haim when they were working on the 1986 film "Lucas" has the "Two and a Half Men" star on the defensive.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, it didn't take scandal-plagued Sheen long to respond to the publication's Wednesday report, claiming he raped 13-year-old Haim in 1986. Sheen, now 52, was 19 at the time.

"Charlie Sheen categorically denies these allegations," a rep for the former Brat Packer told THR. 

Sheen's statement follows an explosive National Enquirer report in which Doninick Brascia, a former actor and close friend of Haim, provided details on the alleged sexual assault.

"Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed 'Lucas,'" Brascia told The Enquirer. "He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested."

Haim died in 2010 at the age of 38.

Brascia's story jibes with one told by Haim's best friend and former child actor Corey Feldman, who mentioned the encounter in his 2013 memoir "Coreyography." In it, he wrote: "At some point during the filming [of 'Lucas,' Haim] explained an adult male convinced him it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was 'what all guys do.'"

The Hollywood Reporter spoke with the Los Angeles Police Department, who confirmed that an investigation had been opened into Feldman's accusations.

Comments

Add New Comment

Comments on Facebook